About the Program
Eligibility PGDM is the most sought after programme of AIMA-Center for Management Education. It is being offered since 1994 and is widely acclaimed for its strong curriculum in the industry and academic circles. It is designed not only to impart the knowledge of core subjects such as Accounting, Economics, Finance and Marketing but also lays special stress on developing skills and competencies through exposure to real business situations in the form of case studies. AIMA leverages its close linkages with the industry to assess emerging needs and factor them on to its programs. The latest and updated PGDM curriculum has been launched from July 2007.
- To prepare Graduates for Management Career through AIMA’s unique blend of Quality and Flexibility.
- To enable working professionals rise in their organizations.
- To facilitate change of career to managerial and business arena.
- To enable students to take up B-School of their choice among our Study Centers.
- The programme is designed to develop conceptual knowledge and behavioral skills in students who continue to work in industry, government or other organizations.
- Working Graduates.
- Professionals such as Engineers/CA/CFA/ICWA/ Technologists.
- Fresh Graduates who wish to combine their study with work. Also the programme can be pursued as an add-on in any other specialized stream of education.
- Defence Personnel.
AIMA offers PGDM in the following areas:
- Marketing Management
- Human Resource Management
- Financial Management
- Operations Management
- International Business
- Information System
Why to opt for AIMA-CME’s (Centre for Management Education) PGDM Program:
- Post Graduate Diploma is designed by keeping in mind the needs of Working Graduates. Its not like any other Diploma program but a program totally designed as per the industry needs which will not help you to expertise in the area you want to specialized but also helps you to cope up with the current corporate scenario.
- PGDM is recognized by AICTE (All India Council for Technical Education) & DEC (Distance Education Council), Govt of India and can help you for further promotions. This program will help you both and value addition to your current profile & knowledge.
- Unique feature of this program is interactive session on weekends not only with faculty but also with Industry experts which actually helps you to develop a better insight not about the Program but of industry requirements from PG holders.
Salient features of the program
- The programme is approved by AICTE & DEC (Distance Education Council), Govt of India.
- Focused, short term, relevant, sectoral programs aimed at giving distinct career advantage.
- Contemporary course curriculum recognized by Industry.
- Teaching based on case studies to build and strengthen decision-making and analytical skills.
- All India Reputation of AIMA as the apex body of Management Profession in India with 3,000 companies and 30,000 professional members.
- Library Database on AIMA website.
- Prompt Operational support from Student Support Cell (by e-mail & phone).
- Placement support services from AIMA-CME.
- Choice of 70 Study centres spread all over India.
Teaching Methodology: Weekend classes offered (on Saturday & Sunday). 22 hrs. Lecture per subject.
- Candidates with minimum 50% in Graduation (under 10+2+3 scheme) from a recognized University are exempted from the entrance test for admission.
- Interested candidates with below 50% in graduation are required to appear in the test (MAT/ CAT/ XAT/ ATMA / any other state level test.) to be eligible for the interview. There will be no cut off score.
- Interested Candidates if not appeared in any mentioned test and with less than 50% in graduation, if desirous for admission in the same session are required to appear in the Aptitude test to be conducted by AIMA / Study centers from time to time. They may be given provisional admission with an undertaking that they will appear in the Aptitude Test whenever finalized.
- Eligible candidates need to appear for the Personal Interview round with AIMA Panel members.
- Interview qualified student’s needs to submit their fee of Rs. 25,000(via DD) in favor of All India Management Association, Payable at New Delhi in next 10-15 days after the declaration of their result.
For AIMA LODHI ROAD CENTRE: Candidates interested to opt for AIMA Lodhi Road Study Centre’s may appear for the interview on Walk-in basis till 15th May’ 2012(b/w Mon-Fri) at AIMA-CME, 24-25, Andhra Association Building, 4th Floor, Institutional Area, Lodhi Road, New Delhi –110 003.
Telephonic interview can be arranged for out stationed candidates.
Documents required at time of Interview:
- Attested* Graduation Certificates(Consolidated Mark sheet of 3rd Year)
- 3 Passport size photographs
- Also need to obtain Registration form (OMR Form comes along with the prospectus) of Rs. 500(available at the time of interview).
*Documents should be attested by Gazetted officer.
Dress Code: Formal
Timings: 10:00am to 4:30pm
(Subject to revision)
Rs. 25,000/-* per module payable before the start of each module
*Fee for candidates residing outside India is different, as given under
- US$ 1,000 per module in Europe & USA
- US$ 800 per module in Middle East & South East Asia
Duration & Session
2 Year Program + Project Works
January and July each year
On the basis of two assignments per subject and term-end examination. For more details you may refer this link: http://www.aima-ind.org/dlc_Examinations.aspx
On the successful completion of the program. Modular certificate will be awarded. Final diploma will be awarded after the completion of program including your project Report.
|Certificate in Management
|Advanced Certificate in Management
|Professional Certificate in Management
|Post Graduate Diploma in Management
For Further clarification/confirmation for attending the interview, please contact the undersigned:
All India Management Association-CME
Management House, 14 – Institutional Area
Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003
Contact:- 011- 4312 8100/2464 5100.Ext:- 743