January and July each year
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university/ 3 years diploma in any discipline recognized by AICTE.
- Students doing other professional courses like MBA, MFS, CA, CS, ICWA can do this Diploma concurrently.
The candidates should send the completed Registration Form along with three photographs (passport or stamp sized), attested copy of graduation certificate / mark sheet and a Demand Draft of the Programme Fee of Rs. 19,000/- in favour of "AIMA-CME", payable at New Delhi.
The Registration Form comes with CME’s prospectus, which may be obtained from the AIMA Counter / Nodal Centres on payment of Rs. 500/- in cash. The Form and Prospectus can also be obtained by post from AIMA, New Delhi, through a Demand Draft of Rs. 550/- in favour of "AIMA-CME", payable at New Delhi.
3 simple steps to take admission in our Programme
- Fill up the registration form and attach a Demand Draft of Rs 19,000/- drawn in favour of "AIMA-CME", payable at New Delhi or through bank challan form during banking hours only at AIMA Lodhi Road.
- Attested photocopy certificate of your 10th, 12th and graduation certificate.
- Attach your three passport size photograph
** Admissions are open for July session.
** Last date for the submission of application form as 15-may-2012 .
Rs.19,000/- Single Payment
The fee structure for overseas candidate is as follows:
For Middle East and South East Asia: US$500/-
For Europe and USA candidate: US$650/-
Programme Manager PGCM
Extn . 709/722